my HoMemaDe mOisT chocalate Cake

im looking for chocalate cake recipe
since
like forever...
hahaha
luckily my fren tell me moist cake is to be steamed...
so i thot she was kidding me
but then
hey, it's true pla tu...
hahaha
therefore i've tried the recipe and
waallllaaa....
the result is slightly like this...
hehehe
(sorry i borrowed this pix.. tQ so muCh)




i thot making it like this will help me to expand my biz minded now.. haha anyone?
just gimme the cal ya.. *wink* (^_*)




hehe... the pix above is how my outcome... nice huh?
wanna noe d recipe? here i giv it all to u guys...


Ingredients:
2 cup of flour
2 cup of icing sugar
1 cup of cocoa powder
3 eggs
1 cup of sweetened creamer
1 cup of boiling hot water
1 cup of cooking oil
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate

CooKinG meTHoD:

1. flour + icing sugar + cocoa powder + eggs added together and mix well
2. add sweetened creamer + cooking oil + boiling water mix it well
3. add 1 teaspoon each of baking powder and sodium bicarbonate
4. mix them well and pour into a suitable cake case then steam it.
5. make sure d water is enuf.
6. hehehe i think dats all.....

Comments

dayahyusoff said…
sedap nampaknyer..ermmm..aku mau!!!

Popular Posts