i got such a heartbreaking news

i was act. wondering when im going to get a cal to tell me what i should and should not do.. and it's about time that i got the call from skmm kk telling me dat they dint noe my placement at d skool im working now.. duh.. how la dat? y dun d HQ tell them dat? huhuhu.... sungguh inda ble jadik...

it sumhow hurting la if people at dat level doesnt noe how to delegate infos correctly and faster... duh... people.. yeah i noe dey tend to make mistake but this is somehow imposible, it had been 3works oOo im working... duh.. again *sigh* (@_#)
hmmm... about my sweethope-wardrobe im still working on it. hmmm looking for suppliers and new range of the latest fashion.. hehehe my workload now is not as much as i thot but it requires me to do some thinking.. i do hate to think act.. hmmmmm... i havent done my questionaire yet.. how la dat??? hahahahaha....

so my aim this week
1. my biz proposal is completed and send to the shareholders (^_~) *wink*
2. my school website is set-up using other domain (webhosting)
3. questionaire for the teachers and students is done
4. my proposal about my 'in-house training' is done and shown to the GB

i think 4 to accomplish is enuff

ok la...

dat's all.....

Comments

Popular Posts