today!!

"semua rakyat malaysia, yang berusia 21tahun ke atas adalah layak untuk mengundi"

hahahahaha~
that was the quoting i intend to elaborate today...
hurm, usually when we are 21 years old,
we would have the sense that it is the benchmarking for being a mature adult
by means of, u can choose freely
and u can decide on ur own
hahaha
therefore,
it is the requirement age for all Malaysian
to register as voter
a voice of the people for the government

thou my days for dat age had gone,
(*hahahahahahahahaha*)
the registering part i dint do,
becos... at that time im not in my hometown,
and as for my understanding,
i thot it can only be done in hometown only,
the years had passes and i have missed my very first
voting oppurtunity in 2008,
where the PRU was held,
hahaha
(frankly, i dont think that i care that much during that time)
well
today,
it marks the very historical moment in my life
where i hv been successfully registered as a voter
yeah
registered voter @ pengundi berdaftar
hahahaha
it sound kinda weird act...
miahahahaahahaha...
now i have the responsibility to cast my vote during the PRU
hurmm......

*blurr*

hahahahahahahahahaha

* i was at the post office today asking for infos on ASB acc, but then the lady counter asked, how old am i, then have i registered yet with SPR, when i say no, hahahaha i smile, and she said give me ur ic and let me register for u.. hahaha so dats how i become a registered voter"

~the end~
Blogger Templates

Comments

Adie Comey said…
so..baru jadik pengundi yg berdaftar la ni ekk.....

Popular Posts