GoOdBye 2010!!

yay!
it's d last day of 2010,
for some this might just be another day,
but for me,
well, tomorrow will be d beginning of another year,
yes,
another year, the age is going up
and the resolution for the coming year must be made reality,
as for this year my resolution was to get the MSc by end of 2010, but it seems, my stupidity and laziness had caused me, and with dat there is a price to pay..
so this new year resolution will be,
no more procrastination from me.
all must be in time and according to my schedule..
(*jiayou jiayou* cheering for myself)

so recap for this year,

1-went to a few interview (failed big time)
-lesson learnt? - be prepared next time

2- meeting new friends and environment
-yay me likey!!

3-blogging more often
-really? naa~

4-started to collect novels
-so far i get more than 20books for this year

5-gaining more fats
-uh OH!! need to start diet next year

hehehe.. i think dats all for this year recap (*seems my life is really dull huhuhu) but i did when through beautiful vacation with friends and spending time wif lovely family... yay i like it.. but need to do more often, so next year, im praying for a better luck and prosperity for the year ahead...

and for everyone,
Farewell 2010
and
HeLLo 2011

have a great year ahead and may your life be filled with grace and miracles from up above

Comments

Popular Posts