Thank you 2011!!!



hi all.
We have come to the last day of the year 2011, this year has been a very relaxing year with new challenges and had make me think more of my future. Being awarded master's degree of science had stirred my passion in aiming for a higher education level, yes, i have my thots of continuing to phd level, but due to lack of exposure towards research had make me hesitate somehow. But this goal is to be completed in the near future but not so soon.

For 2012, i pray for a better tolerance in the world and myself the chance if improving my life. I should concentrate on creating my career life already.

so peeps, have a good kickstart for your new year and lets welcome the dragon with open arm. May the dragon presence help to strengthen our ability to face the challenges and obstacle that awaits us. May the lady luck smile to all of us. *smile*

Comments

Adie Comey said…
Em... selamat menempuh alam pekerjaan....

Popular Posts