my one week experience

when i got the offer for GEMS i dunno wat to do act.
but i noe,
i must take this opportunity to look forward this program.
Then i decided to go thru this programme so that i'll have a decent job after,
GEMS (Graduate Employability Management Scheme) is an enhancement programme design to prepare the graduates to the working world.
at first, i thot this program is a waste,
but after a week i realise that,
i have the core knowledge of my study field but i dun have wat it takes to be in an organization,
im short of the management skills that i need..
im very thankful that now i realise this....

**************************************************************

thank God again for giving me the opportunity to get the SPS offer once again
and its just near home, it seems like Lady Luck is still smiling on me,
im leaving the GEMS to go for the SPS,
cause it seem dat my dad is looking forward for us his children to help them,
pay up their debts and expenses
huhuhuhuhuhu
i have my own dreams also...
i wish i have other offer in kl that is better paid than this one,
Lady Luck please....
i need it,
my BoO is suffering there,
i noe dat... i really want to be there for him...
God please help me
(@_#)

Comments

Popular Posts