getting ready for school holiday

after my attempt to do blogging with wordpress failed,
i decide to give it a rest,
yeah.. actually is not me giving it a rest,
i have other things in hand that need my immediate attention
huhuhuhu...
preparation for the biggest event for a school is hard,
the meetings, the people, the fill-ins and almost everything i might say...
now i noe..
hahahaha
well by saying that as if i never have take part in
conducting something bigger during my uni days..............
and so it went...
i might say, im kinda tired and all worn out of ideas..
i think dat my head could not come up wif any good ideas lately...
i hate myself for being lack of inspiration
hahahaha
well, dat is for starters to team up wif people with more experience than i am
o ya,
maybe u guys are wondering
(as if i have readers.. but for u who does read my entries i thank u from deep down in my heart)
y am i writing this entry in english
well, i havent really practise my english lately
haahaha
and i have to make a different in this place where i am
so maybe it should start with me?
to change we need to do it with ourself first....
thinking of signing off for the day...
write again sOon..
(~_*)
cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts