my school holiday projects

well my life as a fasilitator schoolnet requires me to do something for this school holiday so that the kiddos will have something 'berfaedah' to do rather than playing 24-7 for this holiday.. therefore i've graciously created this ICT programme which i design specially to enhance the kiddo understanding that the computer isn't only for playing games but it had more than games.. so i've decided to take only year3,4 and 5 to participate and walllaa... - i got almost 60 persons signup and only 49 returns the permission form wahahaha, so meaning i only got at about 50 people for my class stil a big number thou...
then i realise, that i had made a stupid anouncement that im not ready to make, so i have to conduct emel classes for the teachers also.. wahahaha, then i just gladly guide some of the teachers who are present to class today to create their email account, althou i have done this before, but the teachers who are present today have difficulties to do it during the 'schooling period' wahahahaha.. so bad eh my english..
but im exteremely exhausted owh... AKEP then camping then course then my school holiday project.. waaa i need a time-out but my permitted holiday is only 4days left and to be use wisely.. huhuhu...

Comments

Popular Posts