.:my stupidity:.

sumhow i really hate myself,
STUPIDITY i gues is d best word
hurmmmmmmmm....
really hate it..
thou i noe i have asignments to finish up
but i still going out and have fun
and the result
i hv to burn my midnight oil
to finish up the stupid asgmnt
and i realy dont like the outcome of my stupid action
hate it
so much
really...
but i dun understand why i havent wake up
to realise that i need to change my attitude towards
my life now...
im no longer in the past..
i need to move forward with better development
better me,
better outcome,
better decision,
for a better future.......

***********************
damn
***********************

i hate swearing,
but im so gonna have to re-evaluate myself

@_@



Comments

Anonymous said…
kak em~

that happens to.. like.. EVERYONE..

XD
eMiLyRacHeaL said…
still~
i dun like myself behaving dat way
hahahaha~
tp mc takde kesedaran.. hohoho

Popular Posts