13th may


i never thot dat this date would mean something to me...
i have been humming "the hour has come, repent and..."
for the past few days.. is a church song that is usually sung during the lent...
suddenly i felt my heart is craving for repentance and absolution for forgiveness of the sin.. as a devout catholic, i noe, i should go for confession..........
i guess.. there are ways for us to repent and seeking absolution from god...

i came across something that really caught my attention,
the apparition of Our Lady of Fatima on the 13th of May in Cova de Iria, Portugal
i already watched the movie version of this miracle,
but never thot of reading it...
later then i noe,
the beginning of rosary prayer are from this apparition,
where Our Lady the Mother of God, request the shepherds to recite the rosary prayers for the peace of the war and for the forgiveness of sin, and reparation of the sinners...


i have longed for this calling to come...
i praise thee o lord for guiding me to the right path....
i thank u lord for the chances u thou had given me
i pray lord, for ur guidance of my life....
amen


Blogger Templates

Comments

Popular Posts