me and hair saloon =(

it has been a while since i have left hometown for study purposes,
due to that,
im missing my hair treatment =(
and it has caused me my hair to be so hard and unmanageable
so to solve that problem, i tried to go to the nearest saloon here =)
*with heart full of hopes*
i was told that the price for hair saloon services here is much more expensive then the one back home, yeah it is somehow more expensive,

The first one that i tried is the one in SACC Mall,
i tried for hair treatment n hair cutting,
and here how it goes,
the hair is very nice and im loving it =)

then,
i tried at Jusco AU2,
(*pls dun ask y did i go so far away*)
it was also nice, T.T due to the fact that im paying for a senior hairstylist,
*
since the first time was, good, went there for a second time last weekend, and
waalaaa
my hair turns into a blop, making me look so BULAT
=.=
and the service was bad =(
(~hey im paying a lot for that service ok?!)

then i tried at ole-ole shopping mall S.A
1) - the lady said- rambut u byk tebal aaa & and it takes 2 of them to iron my rambut n i dun like it becos they dont do it gently it hurts my head
2) try the next door saloon, and i think she is a junior hairstylist, and so the very the ganas la dia buat rambut i

so to summarized it all,
i will only go to Thomas n Guys Saloon in SACC Mall in the near future,
im willing to pay more, so that they do it gently with my hair,
i dun like the pulling hair with the comb and iron or dryer.
=.="

Comments

Popular Posts