me n voucher

yo! peeps~
hey ya~
urm.. hehehehe..
i cant remember when, but i have made a member card of kings' confectionary, that entitled me discount for buying pasteries n bun hahahaha, aside from that i have other discount vouchers and among them is this one (*refer to the picta below*)


then, i suddenly remembered there is one hailam kopitiam near where im staying, we have been there before, and coincidentally that we brought lappy along and found out that the wifi here is *superb* (really)
then, i really wanted to download my torrent
hehehe for the TVD new episode *wink2*

urm,
sadly enuf,
i cannot use my voucher here,
because,
my voucher is for Pak Hailam Kopitiam (*the one where misbun sidek is the face of the kopitiam*) hahahahaha...

this one is Hailam Kopitiam (where it got original from kuala pilah)
the picta below will give u the differences~





so to use this voucher, i'll need to find the right kopitiam,
anyhow im loving this place now, because of its internet speed of their free wifi,
so freakingly awesome!!

till then, my torrent has finished downloaded.
~k bai~




Comments

Popular Posts