here it goes

i need motivation, the only way im getting it is, just to say it out loud to myself that i can do it. and i noe very well far am i willing to take this. being responsible for the choice i made is something but to endure the toughness and the stressness im facing now is another thing. i dunno what am i bubling about here, but as far as im concern, i noe, (despite that i noe), motivation is running low. what had happen to me? i also dunno what is wrong with my head, nowdays, studying and finishing my task assignment takes a lot more time, than it should have. i dunno why am i procrastinating. i hate it. but it seem that is my attitude. i need motivation to burn up the procrastination oil in me. help.me.pls.

sometimes, it is hard to ignore people around, the person u called friend and family, might always be the one who will, caused us the most burden and barrier, it is just because we have the human instinct to care about others, but if that others does not care, does it mean they r not human? who knows? perhaps they dun have that human instinct in them. but that's lacking of sensitivism to others might as well, lead to another thing called annoyance and ignorance. this will also lead to people like me who care about other hurt the most. maybe it just me, being overly sensitive, but i guess, its common among now days... they said its the survival of the fittest.. we should avoid caring and tolerating with those people who does not appreciate, they sometimes deserved to learn the lesson, that everyone has a heart and feelings.

*cheers*
Blogger Templates

Comments

Popular Posts