:: my two-cent ::

i was thinking of something today that my mind could not even try to think straight, haha, then i was caught to pay a lil' more attention to something, the 1M 100-storey building project. wow, malaysia is aiming to build another skycrapper to indicate the developed-nation status, as to what i see as today this project was seen as a waste and not-neccesary, but then our dear PM was keen to defend this proposal. i do think i noe why people are opposing to this idea, PM, should consider that the allocation being use to more help improve the insfractructure, so that our country can be proud and in-line with the status of a developing country, i dont really think, the more sky-crapper u have the more develop is ur country.. (anybody agree with me?*) haha.. maybe some day it would, but i think, the foundation and the facilities must come first for our people rather than to show-off to the world that we have another sky-crapper to be *proud off.
hahahahaha
so lets me giv me opinion regarding the budget 2011, ahahahahah~
damn, i felt so old, when i think about this!! before i was never even bothered to know what is the allocation in the budget for, but since i noe it would effect me sumhow, as i have been feeling the impact of knowing the budget planning last year when PM announced the stimulus package where i get some benefit from it, yes, the contract worker under the stimulus package.
so let me see, there is actualy some of the thing that caught my eyes specially,
"the allocation for improving employablity among graduates"
i dun think this programme will benefit much, let me see, i have been to the graduate enhancement employbility programme, where this programme, helps to boost the confidence and the employability of the graduates so that they are more marketable, but let me ask,
*do all the GEMS participant has shown better result, were all the participant now employed? as there were about if im not mistaken 3 batches from about 10 centers thru-out malaysia who had undergo that programme last year, n i really would want to noe the statistic of the participants, were they all employed? as from what i have seen, most of the participant enroll themselve into the education industry.
so from my POV, this allocation of employability of graduates should be given to the university, so that the uni could generates more programme that could enhance the graduate skills during their students life. creating more job oppurtunity is also one of the alternatif, but please, have a proper plan ya.

i think that's all.
urmm

(*was writting this becos i felt so uneasy and could not think to concentrate*)
Blogger Templates

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.
eMiLyRacHeaL said…
hello there.
what info do you need?

Popular Posts