i love march!

well, its d beginning of a new month,
yet there is still so many things that i havent finish up yet. urrghh...
this procrastination habit in me need to be taken away for good!
sometimes, we always wonder why are we stuck when we need to do something,
well, procrastination may be one of the answers..
im sure a lot of other people out there are having this same problem,
i think i have wrote about procrastination before.. haha
but
this is just a reminder, n a remark that i still have the BAD habit
thou~ i have really need to meet my deadline,
but then im deadmeat now..
hahahahaha

owh, on a not so important note,
i was 'gugeling' hahaha... about the origin of my name
and guess what?

what?

hahaha
my name, EMILY is said to be originated from latin word, aemulus, meaning RIVAL
hahaha but that is folk entomology...
but Emily is a common name, most common perhaps..
and it has many derivatives of the name according to each country..
yay~

so for me, my name brings a lot of meaning,
and i summarized it as the following:-

Energetic
Marvelous
Idealistic
Lovingly
Yes attitude!

Comments

Popular Posts