My hectic life

lame!
hahaha okeh i know.

since my last post was medan, i really duno what to post about, becos im too occupied to finish up my stuff.. hahaha *great*
btw, im really glad that i have really finisshh hahaha.. this time really.. next step is just some touch up and be prepared for well, u noe the next big thing hahaha...

oh n i finaalllyy manage to get my driver's license.. hahahaha
ok stop laughing!
yes i had just completed the lesson n took d test..
scary was the word that i would like to describe the test..
seeing other people flunked the test makes my heart goes dup dap dup dap all the time
n im too nervous till i had manage to finish up my test..

*bergegar lutut n tangan*

hahahahaha
dats all~~ a post when im totally happy n satisfied!
yee haa~

Comments

wHoSeNa said…
waaah!!bestnye!!
eMiLyRacHeaL said…
apa yg bestnye?! hahahaha...
budak pemalas mcm aku ne.. mmg la susah nk siapkan ontime.. hohoho.....

*senyum*

Popular Posts