Me n Crochet

My last post was telling u all about my current hobby(s) hehehe..
so here are some of the handmade stuff that i manage to make thru tutorials and self consciousness...
with nothing really on my mind, my first attempt was to use this embroidery thread to make this pen casing.. hahahaha
erm.. pity the flower it doesnt look like a flower at all..
silly me...




Then the second attempt was to use this grey minlon cotton thread..
(*dia bilang sana knitting yarn*)
maybe i bought the wrong yarn...
hahaha or just maybe the size of my hook is not right...


btw,
i was browsing thru for a really beginner level stuff, that i found this coin pouch so interesting that i try to do it...
i dint really count how many rounds that it took to make this, but im glad after two(2) hours trying.. hahahaha i get to finish this pouch...

#1 back side of the pouch

#2 Front look, with the frog badge as button *hehehe*#3~tadaaa i add keychain ring to it :)


the end

hahahaha
will uplod more after i made more...

p/s: i really want to do a label for my stuff hehehe *check it out*

Comments

Popular Posts